Please refer to our GitHub documentation for detailed information. The following page gives an overview of how to get started with the React Native Wallet SDK.
OST React Native Wallet SDK is the official Wallet SDK for the React Native platform. OST React Native Wallet SDK is a mobile application development SDK that enables developers to integrate the functionality of a non-custodial crypto-wallet into consumer applications.
The OST React Native Wallet SDK:
- Safely generates and stores keys on the user's mobile device
- Signs ethereum transactions and data as defined by contracts using EIP-1077
- Enables users to recover access to their Tokens in case the user loses their authorized device
Installing React Native SDK
- Install React Native and create a react-native project
Follow the official React Native getting started guide to install React Native and create a react-native project
- Install the OST React Native SDK in your project Run following command in your react-native project root
npm install @ostdotcom/ost-wallet-sdk-react-native
- Linking the OST React native SDk with your project
react-native link @ostdotcom/ost-wallet-sdk-react-native