Please refer to our GitHub documentation for detailed information. The following page gives an overview of how to get started with the React Native Wallet SDK.
- GitHub Readme
- Additional GitHub documentation
OST React Native Wallet SDK is the official Wallet SDK for the React Native platform. OST React Native Wallet SDK is a mobile application development SDK that enables developers to integrate the functionality of a non-custodial crypto-wallet into consumer applications.
OST React Native Wallet SDK...
- Safely generates and stores keys on the user's mobile device
- Signs ethereum transactions and data as defined by contracts using EIP-1077
- Enables users to recover access to their tokens in case the user loses their authorized device
Installing React Native SDK
- Install React Native and create a react-native project
Follow the official React Native getting started guide to install React Native and create a react-native project
- Install the OST React Native SDK in your project Run following command in your react-native project root
npm install @ostdotcom/ost-wallet-sdk-react-native
- Linking the OST React native SDk with your project
react-native link @ostdotcom/ost-wallet-sdk-react-native