We provide Server Side SDKs mobile and Wallet SDKs to complete your integration:
The OST Platform Server Side SDKs provide your application with various methods for different services like users, tokens, wallet services corresponding to an end-user of your economy.
The Wallet SDK adds support for users to own their tokens without requiring them to directly manage their private crypto keys. This essentially means providing private key management, authorization and recovery services in addition to authentication.
The following SDK guides are designed to help you get familiarized with the bare necessities, giving you a quick and clean approach to getting up and running.
- Integrate the OST Server Side SDK with quickstart guide available for PHP, Ruby, Java and Node.js.
- Set up Wallet SDK on Android and/or iOS devices.
- React Native Wallet SDK is also available.
- Create a wallet for a user
- Send some tokens to the user
- Test a user initiated transaction
- Familiarize yourself with some important concepts and helpful definitions through this guide.
This section shares the sample applications that we put together for your reference to show how integration with Wallet SDK works.