Robust RESTful APIs and SDKs to integrate your Token into your applications with ease while observing the highest security standards and without encumbering the user experience. No in-house blockchain expertise required.
Server Side APIs and SDKs provide various endpoints/methods that can be used to design and manage Token Economies. Wallet SDKs enable end-users to interact with Tokens within existing mobile apps.
Server Side SDKs are available in
Using OST Platform SDKs has a number of advantages
- Simplicity The SDKs reduce the complexity of integration by handling multiple authentication scenarios automatically, allowing for a more seamless user experience.
- Performance Caching, key management and nonce management ensure that end-users’ overall experience is smooth.
- Security Separating the Server Side API interactions from the Mobile Wallet SDK ensures that private keys are generated and stored securely on the user’s device and not shared across the network.
User own their own Tokens
The Mobile Wallet SDK provides for users to own their Tokens without requiring them to directly manage their private crypto keys. This essentially means providing private key management, authorization and recovery services in addition to authentication.
Wallet SDKs are available for
The following SDK guides are designed to help you get familiarized with the bare necessities, giving you a quick and clean approach to getting up and running fast.
- Integrate the OST Server Side SDK with quickstart guide available for
- Integrate the Wallet SDK for
- Create a wallet for a user
- Send some tokens to the user
- Test a user initiated transaction
- Familiarize yourself with some important concepts and helpful definitions through our Useful Definitions guide