Create Token > Plan and Design > Start Integration > Launch to End-users!
|3. Start Integration |
|Technical||Up to 4 weeks |
a. Access your API and WebHook keys and secrets
Log-in to OST Platform and go to the Developers tab. There you can find your API and Webhook keys and secrets. You need to confirm your email address before getting access.
Every API request has 4 mandatory parameters that must be included:
api_key: the API key as provided from developers page inside OST Platform dashboard.
api_request_timestamp: the current unix timestamp in seconds.
api_signature: the signature as the sha256 digest of the shared API secret and the correctly formatted query string as described below.
api_signature_kind: the value for this parameter should be OST1-HMAC-SHA256.
b. Review technical guides
Check-out our technical implementation guides for an overview of how to approach the integration, best practices, and tips. You can find these in the main menu on the left.
c. Decide which APIs/SDKs to use
Server Side SDKs
Mobile Wallet SDKs
d. Perform test transactions
Perform test transactions in Sandbox to ensure everything is working as expected! Check our Go-Live Checklist for a list of things to consider.
When you integrate Tokens into your application, please remember to:
- Create and maintain a map of OST Platform user_id to the user's profile on their app
- Generate and safely store a 30 character "secret" for each user. This "secret" is used for the recovery and thus must be unique to each user.
e. Finalise development and design (Step 2)
After you have conducted tests in Sandbox and have a better feel for the finalise these steps before moving to Step 4
- Token name and identifier (in Production, does not need to match Sandbox)
- What to stake and how much to stake to being with
- Conversion rate: Token to underlying stake / value token
- Mobile and web UX and design and implementation