OST KIT⍺ in its current release is not yet feature complete. This release is for early user testing. It does the ground work to help create a toolkit that meets the real needs of real businesses.
OST KIT⍺ is a SaaS (software as a service) designed for both business people and developers. Anyone will be able to use OST KIT⍺ to design, create and manage their token economy, setup transactions and users, mint their tokens, simulate transactions and more, without requiring them to have blockchain developers in-house.
For developers, OST KIT⍺ offers a robust set of APIs so that developers can integrate OST KIT⍺ into their existing apps and run operations on their own.
Key features in OST KIT⍺ include:
- Design & Plan your Branded Token Economy
- Choose your token name, token symbol, and icon
- Use our Token Economy Planner to set the value of your token and to decide how many tokens to mint
- Define actions you want people to earn and spend your token on, such as user-to-user, company-to-user and user-to-company
- Setup users and airdrop tokens to selected users
- Mint your tokens
- Set the amount for each of your defined actions at the time of creation or provide the amount when executing the action.
- Simulate and execute transactions
- Tranfer funds to an account outside of your branded token economy. Which enables you to deploy contracts on the OpenST network of side blockchains.
- Monitor and manage your token economy
- View the actual API calls behind programmable actions at various points and access robust developer APIs
- View transfers in your branded token economy on OST VIEW, our homegrown block explorer
last updated 17 May 2018; for support see help.ost.com
OST KIT⍺ sandboxapi v1 | OpenST Platform v0.9.2